Re: [gnome-hispano] GNOME Journal

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 10:08 -0600, Paul Cutler wrote:
Hi GNOME Hispano team!

It's been a few weeks and I just wanted to see if there was any
interest in going forward with a GNOME Journal issue by GNOME
Hispano.

Please let me know!

Sorry for the delay

We go ahead with the GNOME Journal issue by GNOME Hispano. What we have
for this issues right now is:

1) The Behind the Scenes interview with Federico by Paul Cutler (only
English version by now)
2) GNOME Sucess story: Regional government of Andalusia uses free
software to advance society (only English version by now)
3) Article about GNOME Hispano/GUADEC-es (I don't know the details but
it is on the way)
4) I've just sent a simple questionary to two GNOME Hackers
Maybe something more...

I'm looking for a technical article, it seems our hackers are pretty
busy, but I hope to sucess in a few days to find a volunteer

We like the idea of a bilingual issue as Paul proposed :)

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin