[gnome-hispano] Maemo-Barcelona_Long_Weekend

Extraido de http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo-Barcelona_Long_Weekend

Maemo-Barcelona Long Weekend
December 4-6 @ http://citilab.eu

If you want more, bring more. http://citilab.eu is a great space
with rooms of all sizes and an auditorium for 400 people. We are
open to suggestions! We have got informal requests about developer
training, a N900 presentation, something about localization, an
evening together...

We are happy to discuss potential activities with groups like
Hispalinux, GNOME Hispano, KDE Hispano, SoftcatalÃ, LUGs, university
organizations... Also with you alone if you have a great idea in mind.

Please explain your proposal below linking it to maemo.org profile. Feel
free writing in Spanish or Catalan if your activities proposed are
targeting local participants.
.