new app request...

Hello list!

Sometimes I print cd/dvd covers for my favourite music artist/movies and I have to use a windows app with wine. I have searched for a gnome app what can do that and there are no many "decent" to choose. Due to this reason, (... and my programming level is low) my proposal is to create a new app for the gnome desktop which can make things like retrieving covers from different websites, create our personal covers and print it or scanning new ones if we want...

 I hope some volunteers can make it real!

Thanks,

Alberto.

:)

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com