Re: Subversion migration finished

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 14:37 -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:

> When I check the gdm2 module from SVN, it seems that the needed
> vicious-extensions is missing.  When I used to check out gdm2 in CVS,
> there was a subdirectory called vicious-extensions in the gdm2
> directory.
>
> I notice that vicious-extensions is in its own module.  Perhaps it used
> to be added to gdm2 via a CVSROOT/modules trick?

	As per:

    http://live.gnome.org/SubversionMigration

	you need to add vicious-extensions using the svn:externals propset or
get vicious-extensions moved into gdm itself.

	See the discussion around evolution-data-server and libical:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2007-January/msg00001.html

Cheers,
Mark.