Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-common csaavedr

Hi Kjartan,

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 12:51 +0100, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> I guess this wasn't really what was intended? Please put them back :-)

I sent an e-mail to sysadmin gnome org asking them to please fix my
mistake. I haven't fixed it myself because I am not really sure how to
re-add those files. Bonsay tells me that those changes need to be
reverted by hand (?):

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi?branch=&dir=gnome-common&who=csaavedr&date=explicit&mindate=2006-11-17%2013:52&maxdate=2006-11-17%2013:54&generateBackoutCVSCommands=1

If someone could do it for me, please go on.

[what I intended to do was to remove them from eog module, and had no
idea that those files were actually symlinks to gnome-common, double
sorry]

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>