Re: GNOME-hackers-readonly mailing list closing down
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: moderator gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org, rodrigo ximian com
- Subject: Re: GNOME-hackers-readonly mailing list closing down
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 04:16:06 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Owen Taylor wrote:
> How will the gnome-private membership list be maintained? The
> gnome-hackers concept where the list membership was manually and
> heuristically maintained worked well when there were 50 people in
> the project and Miguel knew them all, but it doesn't seem feasible
> these days ...
> I think either it has to be based on some automatable criteria, or
> we just kill the darn thing (finally).
How about automatically generating it from the gnome-hackers
group in bugzilla?
"Commandment Three says Do Not Kill, Amendment Two says Blood Will Spill"
-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"
] [Thread Prev