Re: Subversion migration schedule (new cut-off is Fri 14 July)

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 15:27 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:

> > How about this - I'll run another test migration on the 23rd, but won't
> > actually make the switch. At least then, if anyone at GUADEC wants to
> > play with or demonstrate anything related to subversion, at least they
> > will get fairly up-to-date code.

Hey Ross,

Thanks for taking care of the Subversion transition. In my opinion we
certainly need an upgrade of our repository software. Subversion is a
good choice.

I'm wondering whether new projects that haven't yet been in the GNOME
CVS repository can enter the new Subversion repository sooner? I'm also
wondering whether it will be possible to handover the sysadmins the
resulting dump file of a "svnadmin dump"?

ps. I'm indeed planning to let the tinymail repository get hosted by the
upcoming GNOME Subversion infrastructure.

Thanks

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be