Re: Subversion migration schedule (new cut-off Fri 16 June)

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 13:41 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As the various show-stoppers that prevented our previously scheduled
> migration from going ahead have now been resolved, I am proposing that
> the new migration go ahead at 23:59UTC on Friday 16th June 2006. Please
> let us know a.s.a.p if that will be inconvenient for anyone.

It may be inconvenient for any hack sessions done at GUADEC if it leaves
people with too little time to convert their laptop checkouts properly,
or if anything goes wrong with the conversion.

I don't know if that's important enough of a reason, but it'd be too bad
if we'd be stifling the surge of activity at GUADEC.

Thomas