Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

So, I'm not a big subversion fan, but that's alright.  So you'll
get no stop energy from me. :-)  I think though if you're going to
do subversion then I'm not sure why we would be looking at this as a
"upgrade" or short term solution.  Moving to subversion from what I
understand from KDE's experience is a lot of work importing history
and what not.

After we upgrade, there will be no momentum or desire to use
anything else IMHO.  Which I think is sad since there might be more
interesting methods of development that we could take advantage of
that would suit our culture.

SO what I'm saying is that when we do this we shouldn't bother
about other alternatives and plan to use SVN as our VCS.

sri