Re: Deprecation of libgnomeprint(ui)

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On 8/10/06, gheet <Ghee Teo sun com> wrote:
Hi,

    It is great to raise this at the point of time!

    I am looking at doing a PAPI (Printing API) backend for gtk+ as GTK+
2.10 has CUPS, file and lpr while currently libgnomeprint does have
cups, lpd, papi and win32 backends.

    Is there some one specific on the GTK+ team or others should I talk
to about this? I really need some specific guidance here :). [1]

The best person to talk to about this is probably John Palmieri, who wrote
most of cups and lpr backends, and who promised at some point to write
up some docs about the print backend interface...
Thanks! If John can even provide some skeletal input, I will be happy to add to it and also to see how well that set of documentation works out :)

-Ghee

Matthias