Re: Proposed modules for 2.10 wanted NOW

<quote who="Martin Sevior">

> I propose:
>
> Divifund

> > - which part of GNOME it's proposed for inclusion in (bindings, desktop,
> > platform)
>
> Platform I guess. I just think it's a generally useful program most
> families and people need.

Hi Martin,

Divifund would definitely not be appropriate for the Developer Platform,
because it's not a required developer tool or API/ABI stable GNOME library.

Also, I don't think it's appropriate for the Desktop release, because it's
not a core piece of default desktop functionality that would be relevant to
a majority of desktop users.

I'd suggest getting Divifund into the GNOME Office set, and encouraging the
other GNOME Office authors to join the GNOME release cycle alongside the
suites listed above (plaform, desktop, bindings). :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.