CVS Server migration

We're going to try to migrate CVS to its new server tonight.  This will
mean that CVS will be down as we do the final rsync, and while DNS is
propagating.  We don't expect that this process will last more than an
hour and will post updates if it looks like it will take a significant
time.

Additionally, some of the web services previously on cvs.gnome.org (such
as lxr and bonsai) will be down as a result of the move.  We hope to
have them restored soon.

Thanks,
-Jonathan