Re: Finally - sane NEWS information!
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Finally - sane NEWS information!
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:42:34 +1100
<quote who="Sergey V. Oudaltsov">
> > 4. NEWS files should be encoded in UTF-8.
> Does it mean I can write entries in Russian as long as it is in UTF-8?
> Hurray again!
Right, right... Policy work is hard, let's go shopping...
5. Entries should be written in English, unless you can convince the i18n
team to translate your ChangeLog files. ;-)
GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway http://2004.guadec.org/
"On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen
] [Thread Prev