Re: Finally - sane NEWS information!

<quote who="Sergey V. Oudaltsov">

> > 4. NEWS files should be encoded in UTF-8.
> Hurray!
> Does it mean I can write entries in Russian as long as it is in UTF-8?
> Hurray again!

Right, right... Policy work is hard, let's go shopping...

5. Entries should be written in English, unless you can convince the i18n
team to translate your ChangeLog files. ;-)

- Jeff

GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway
     "On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
             ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen