Gnome press contact in france

hi,

For the past 4 years (since the first guadec I believe), I have been
appointed as "Gnome press contact in france" (see
http://www.gnome.org/press/). I have no idea who decided this (I believe
miguel is the main culprit here :) but I even though I don't mind
answering the 2 emails a year I get through this url, I believe it would
make sense for someone else (someone more active) to handle this. It
looks like a lot of french hackers have been pretty active recently and
I believe the board should be able to find a candidate rather easily.

So, it would be kind of nice for someone who knows how to do this to
remove me from the webpage (or point me to the CVS module I need to
edit).

regards,
Mathieu
--