Re: GtkGLExt (OpenGL option for GTK+) in GNOME CVS?

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 01:57, Naofumi Yasufuku wrote:

> I am wondering if I could import GtkGLExt and its language bindings into
> GNOME CVS.
>
> If other GNOME hackers agree on that, I'll send a request to
> accounts gnome org to obtain CVS account, and start on that work.

I would suggest applying for the CVS account (it can take a couple of
days to a couple of weeks, but is often fairly quick). For something so
obviously GTK+-related and that is being used by various people already,
you are unlikely to have anybody complaining about importing this
project.

Welcome to the group. :-)

Cheers,
Malcolm