Re: Proper Web Calendar [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]

<quote who="Rodrigo Moya">

> cool! Does that tool use the e-d-s API? If not, that would make it easier,
> since you'll have access to all timezones, etc. Although I guess the best
> is to use UTC times always on that calendar.

No, it's just a web app. :-) It will have to use a mix of local timezones
for things like conference schedules and timezone independent dates for
things like release events (like the 2.7 ics now).

(Generating external ics files with Evo is a bit fiddly. It sticks too much
extra stuff in, as it's designed more for desktop calendaring than calendar
publishing. That's not a fault, just a design choice. Does it do any tidying
when uploading ics files?)

- Jeff

     "It doesn't matter if it is good, it only matters if it rocks." -
                        Tenacious D, Rock Your Socks