Re: ViewCVS setup on cvs.gnome.org

Le mercredi 14 avril 2004, a 23:45, James Henstridge a ecrit :
> If you have any modules that you think should be in the archive or if
> something has been moved into the archive that shouldn't have, please
> mail Jeff.

If you have a lot of time and nothing to do, play with me and hunt for
modules to move into the archive. I've quickly looked at roughly the
first half of the modules (from AisleRiot2 to go). And here are the
results.
Please stand up and flame me if I made any error...

The following modules have moved or are deprecated:
  SashMo
  anjuta2
  drwright
  fontilus
  gnome-games-deprecated
  themus

The following modules are GNOME1.X, AFAIK:
  battstat_applet
  bonobo
  bonobo-config
  bonobo-extra
  bonobo-media
  control-center
  gnome-core
  gnome-libs

The following modules haven't been touched for 2+ years:
  GGAD
  GUADEC
  GtkRio500
  HtmlFormat