Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.0: "Obviously you're not a golfer"

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 17:14, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jaka Mo?nik">
>
> > hello, merry band of gnomes!
> >
> > On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 08:06, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > >   http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/
> > I just noticed that you are still using GGV from the gnome-2-4 branch,
> > which still uses the deprecated Gtk/GNOME calls. Can you please switch
> > to HEAD, since there has been heavy dedeprecation in the HEAD as well as
> > some stuff not included in 2.4 release!
>
> Dude, we need a tarball from you for the GNOME releases. I mailed d-d-l
> about this already, but we didn't get one. :-)
and what about the ggv-2.5.0 tarball on gnome FTP? that one was made
from HEAD and announced on the gnome announcement list. what exactly is
wrong with it? do I need to file a plea in some properly bureaucratic
manner in order to get the tarball accepted?;)

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org