Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.0: "Obviously you're not a golfer"

<quote who="Jaka Mo?nik">

> > > I just noticed that you are still using GGV from the gnome-2-4 branch,
> > > which still uses the deprecated Gtk/GNOME calls. Can you please switch
> > > to HEAD, since there has been heavy dedeprecation in the HEAD as well as
> > > some stuff not included in 2.4 release!
> >
> > Dude, we need a tarball from you for the GNOME releases. I mailed d-d-l
> > about this already, but we didn't get one. :-)
> and what about the ggv-2.5.0 tarball on gnome FTP? that one was made
> from HEAD and announced on the gnome announcement list. what exactly is
> wrong with it? do I need to file a plea in some properly bureaucratic
> manner in order to get the tarball accepted?;)

I think we've managed to confuse this conversation completely. The modules
list has the wrong branch listed, but that's because it just needs updating
(there are a few incorrect branches there). But that has nothing to do with
the tarballs released (that's totally up to you), or what's in jhbuild (that
is up to you or whoever feels like updating it when you change branches).
ggv 2.5.0 was included in the 2.5.0 release, but there hasn't been a release
since late last month.

- Jeff

  "Once this door opens, happiness waits for us. I wush to meet happiness
   as soon as possible by opening the door with key. Can you follow this
               change? Willfully darling!" - from engrish.com