Re: F-Spot on GNOME CVS?

What does this imply? Obviously if anyone want to have the app, they can install Mono and GTK# and build it. But I hope putting this on the GNOME CVS does not automatically implied that it will become part of the next release. I would not be happy to see that the build environment would change so dramatically for inclusion of programs have such dependency.

But if this is a case where other hackers can get at them easily, I would say 'YES" :)