F-Spot on GNOME CVS?

Hello hackers,

I have been working on a photo management application (F-Spot) that I
would like to put on Gnome CVS.

	http://perazzoli.org/images/f-spot-2003-11-02-1074x696.png
	http://perazzoli.org/images/f-spot-2003-11-06-708x514.png

As far as I know it doesn't overlap with any other apps we have in
Gnome.  Unlike GThumb it specifically focuses on photo management; the
plan is to more or less replicate the functionality of Photoshop Album:

	http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/main.html

Once finished it fill a very important gap in the desktop.

(For those who are curious, it's written in C#, borrowing bits and
pieces from EOG and GThumb, and uses Sqlite for the database bakend.)

OK to import?

-- Ettore