Re: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List

I think the best solution is:

whether wait for GRE before including Epiphany in gnome-desktop AND wait
for totem's gstreamer backend to be complete.

OR

include Epiphany with Mozilla AND Totem with Xine-lib.

I mean, including xine-lib doesn't mean that developers should use
xine-lib instead of gstreamer. That does only mean taht, for now, we
don't have anything better than xine-lib for multimedia but we're
working on a replacement.