Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11)

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 05:03, Luis Villa wrote:
> Galeon clearly meets most of the standards of GEP 10- as you say, it
> would be a marked improvement over Mozilla in most situations,
> especially as we work to integrate the 'net and the desktop.

FWIW, Moz 1.3+ represents a significant step forward in integration
with GNOME-2.  The most recent gtk+-2 builds I've seen have impressive
GTK+, theme, font, and ATK integration, though it's not 100% there yet.

I think Galeon/Epiphany are cool projects and don't intend anything
negative about them, but I do think that the arguments in favor of
having a GNOME-specific browser are less compelling nowadays.

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>