Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11)

Hi,

I'm unclear on why GNOME developers don't get to vote on what applications should be in the Desktop?

Surely that was one of the points of the GNOME Foundation which developers get
to vote in.  The release team for all it's good work is fall less democratic.

Why couldn't a list of potential applications for entry be put up and
foundation members vote on them.  I don't see why the release team members have
a view of any more significance than other developers?

Assisting developer to have a stronger connection with the direction of the
platform seems like a worthwhile goal to me.

Steve