Re: GNOME CVS: librsvg doml

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 08:28:41PM -0500, Gnome CVS User wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/gnome
> Module name:	librsvg
> Changes by:	doml	03/03/18 20:28:40
>
> Modified files:
> 	.              : rsvg-styles.c
> 	gdk-pixbuf-loader: Makefile.am
> 	gimp-plugin    : Makefile.am
> 	gtk-engine     : Makefile.am
>
> Log message:
> bunch of croco-related fixes

I've been meaning to ask if I am the only Nervous Nellie here. By
default, librsvg now links with libgsf and libcroco if they are present.
However, that changes the resulting library from librsvg's LGPL to GPL
for any derived code.

This seems like a bit of a license trap to me; is it better turning the
gsf and croco dependencies off by default?

Malcolm

--
Why can't you be a non-conformist like everyone else?