GUADEC Papers DEADLINE!

Hey there,

Please get your GUADEC papers in by the 15th March. This weekend is a
public holiday in Ireland, so I'll probably give a certain amount of
slack until Tuesday, but we REALLY need to get a schedule sorted out
soon and a conference program written up.

So, reminder

     **	GU4DEC ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION ENDS 15TH MARCH           **
     ** See http://www.guadec.org/paper-list.html for details **

Glynn
- GU4DEC Planning Committee
http://www.guadec.org