Re: CVS migration to subversion?

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 13:10, Luis Villa wrote:
> I know some people have discussed this, but the current system works,
> and until someone comes up with the resources and manpower to convert us
> (as well as persuade everyone it's a good idea) I'm guessing the current
> admin team isn't going to be anxious to take on that burden.

I don't think it's necessarily a good idea to migrate everything over to
subversion, but I think it'd be good to, once svn 1.0 is out, set up a
repository alongside the CVS repo.  New modules could use subversion and
if maintainers wanted to move their modules over, that'd be fine too.

Of course, this is conditional on someone actually going ahead and doing
the work, and be willing to maintain it. :)

Joe