Re: Some API doc status

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 23:43, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> Hi!

Mikael, can you please add the (core) accessibility modules to your
list?

gail/libgail-util (100%)

at-spi (92%)

We have some work to do in improving the figures for at-spi, this will
help us track it.  Also we have an ongoing aggravation that gtk-doc
can't parse IDL yet, and the docs for gnome-mag, gnome-speech, and some
of at-spi are in the IDL.  A couple of people have expressed interest in
fixing this but no one has followed through yet; I figure it's probably
only about half a day for a good perl hacker.  It would be really cool
if we got a volunteer, and it'd help all the GNOME bonobo stuff a lot.

regards,

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>