From: Alain Buret <alain buret skynet be>
To: BARTSCGR T-ONLINE DE, pgman candle pha pa us, bruno coudoin free fr, David Faure <david mandrakesoft com>, hp redhat com, maddog li org, otaylor redhat com, rhertzog hrnet fr, david mysql com, jimmac ximian com, julian smart btopenworld com, harrison netfrastructure com, michael ximian com, solar owl openwall com, yoann prelude-ids org, hilaire ext cri74 org, briank clubi ie
Cc: ASBL <asbl fosdem org>
Subject: FOSDEM informations
Date: 18 Dec 2002 21:58:41 +0000

Dear speakers

As you know, FOSDEM 2003 becomes closer, so we need information from you
regarding your week-end with us. First, I want to apologize if I send
this mail to all of you instead to each of you individually. I also want
to apologize to some speakers as I'm going to ask again for something
some of you already answered : the travel !

Can all of you, even if you already answered it, send me answers about
the following :

-) where/when/how do you come from and where/when/how do you want to go
back ?
-) do we make travel reservation for you or are you doing it yourself ?
This point is really important !
-) are you coming with someone else ? As previously said, due to our
small budget, we can only pay for the speaker's travel, but we can book
a 2 persons hotel room if you want to pay the travel for someone else,
like your wife or husband.
-) what kind of computer/network infrastructure do you need to make your
talk / tutorial / developer room ?

You can arrive on friday and leave on monday of course ! This is the
best solution, as you can view completely the FOSDEM 2003.

If you have a laptop, take it with you ! We will be wireless connected
for visitors, but the developers rooms should be equiped with
hubs/switches/beamers.

Please answer me as soon as possible.

Thanks and see you soon
Alain Buret
FOSDEM Core Team

BTW, we started publishing the interviews we made !