Re: glade code generation

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 11:51, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > 	But why don't you think it would be a good idea ... ?
>
> Removing code generation would regress some projects ...

	Your outline sounds good to me Bill - the problem being it requires
more than the minimal effort, there being a paucity of glade maintainer
wanabees - and a seemingly inexhaustible supply of new/exciting projects
for people to work on instead.

	Since I too have all to recently helped people stuffed by the code
generation; an easy compromise may be to add a large, and irritating
warning dialog on the code generation button - saying "Don't use this" -
at least for now ?

	Hmm,

		Michael.