Re: GNOME 1.4 modules removed from translation status pages

El jue, 20 de 02 de 2003 a las 10:31, ERDI Gergo escribió:
> [please CC replies to cactus cactus rulez org]
>
> On 20 Feb 2003, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:
>
> > gnomoku
>
> HEAD is a GNOME 2 port, I don't see why it should be considered dead.
>
> > guikachu
>
> Whoa! whoooa! What do you mean by 'dead'? We had a new release a couple of
> weeks ago, we have a solid TODO plan, now we even have a working GNOME 2
> port (but that's just experimental at the moment). Why would you consider
> this dead?
>

> Of course, both of these boil down to this: what makes you consider a
> GNOME1-based package dead?

Look at my mail again:

"Here you have a really long list of what I think are dead modules (for
GNOME 1.4 if that module has a GNOME 2 version, that one will no be
removed)."

Perhaps I didn't explain it well. DEAD == unmaintained anymore, no more
releases, dead. As you tell me guikachu and gnomoku are DEAD (for GNOME
1.4 releases) so I want to remove them from GNOME 1.4 translation status
pages but not from GNOME 2.0 status because that "brach" is alive.

Do you understand me now?

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín