Re: GNOME 1.4 modules removed from translation status pages

[please CC replies to cactus cactus rulez org]

On 20 Feb 2003, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:

> gnomoku

HEAD is a GNOME 2 port, I don't see why it should be considered dead.

> guikachu

Whoa! whoooa! What do you mean by 'dead'? We had a new release a couple of
weeks ago, we have a solid TODO plan, now we even have a working GNOME 2
port (but that's just experimental at the moment). Why would you consider
this dead?

Of course, both of these boil down to this: what makes you consider a
GNOME1-based package dead?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001