Re: Proposal to host Meld project in gnome CVS

<quote who="Ross Burton">

> On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 21:19, Christian Rose wrote:
> > Probably just convincing the people on this list, I think. If anyone has
> > anything positive or negative to say about Meld and it being in GNOME
> > CVS, please tell that now. :-)
>
> Meld is wonderful. Meld saves my life on a monthly basis when I have to
> manually merge two CVS branches, picking individual changes.
>
> If meld were in GNOME cvs, I'd be a happier man.  SF cvs is sufficiently
> shoddy that I am loosing my hair...

I'd just like to point out that Ross is engaged, and it is highly unlikely
that Meld is the primary factor causing him to lose his hair.

</publicserviceannouncement>

- Jeff

   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to
            perform a simple task was needed." - Rasmus Lerdorf