Re: Proposal for inclusion of Straw in the Gnome CVS

mån 2003-12-08 klockan 11.22 skrev Christian Rose:
> sön 2003-12-07 klockan 18.39 skrev Juri Pakaste:
> > I'm the maintainer of Straw, a desktop news aggregator for Gnome and a
> > popular source of dependency complaints on FootNotes. It is located at
> > http://www.nongnu.org/straw/ .
> >
> > I'd like it to be hosted in the Gnome CVS, as it would make the job much
> > easier for translators.
>
> Any comments on this? Anyone for or against this?
>
> I personally would very much see Straw in GNOME cvs, not the least
> because it seems to be an excellent piece of GNOME software and also
> widely used already.

Hasn't it been more or less decided that we should just let people that
have gnome programs keep them in GNOME CVS for now?

I say aye!

Regard,s
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com