Re: Sodipodi SVG flags 1.4

Hi Alberto,
Glad you like the package. Actually people who have been making these
flags have used flags.net and flagspot.net as their main sources for
information on how to make most of these flags. Also as the release note
mention we have a perl script included in the package now that converts
the filenames from country name to country code.

Christian