Re: sun-patches - and i bet you didn't even know they existed

yes, initially aberrations might have happened, we have definitely learnt
from them. If we are found late in responding it's probably due to other
deliverables we are held up with (i.e. with the limited resources that we
have). But we make every effort to address them eventually.  Ofcourse,
please feel free to flame if you find anything inappropriate .....since we
have only one way to go from there...i.e. getting better.

-Arvind