Re: Terminal Server Client

mån 2003-04-28 klockan 06.01 skrev Erick Woods:
> Description
> ===========
>
> tsclient == a frontend for rdesktop
> [...]
> * added and updated translations. some are complete, some need work.
> current translations include: (ar da_DK es fi fr gr hu nl_NL pl zh_CN)
> * other misc bug and security fixes
>

> Download & Screenshots
> ======================
> http://www.gnomepro.com/tsclient/

Have you considered moving the project to GNOME cvs? I'd really like
myself to help with adding support for more languages in tsclient in
scope of the GNOME Translation Project effort (currently we have
translation teams for over 50 languages in the GTP), and I'm fairly
certain other GNOME translators would also like to help, but in order to
do that tsclient must be developed inside GNOME cvs. We have no way of
supporting translations in projects developed externally.

Hence, I would love to see tsclient inside GNOME cvs. That's of course
just my personal opinion, but I bet I'm not alone.

Christian