Re: Ideas w/r/t HIG spacing and indentation guidelines

Oh dear, replying to myself again...

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 17:19, Bill Haneman wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 14:21, Matthias Warkus wrote:
> > Hi. Just some random thoughts...

> This reminds me of something that probably should be included in the HIG
> but wasn't yet.  When associating labels with widgets,

[blah, blah, blah ;)]

> ATK has API for logically associating labels with widgets (though it
> does not affect their onscreen placement), via the "AtkRelation"
> concept.

> Another possibility, which would address Matthias' concerns as well,
> would be to have API in gtk+ for creating GtkEntry fields, etc. which
> had built-in labels.  ....

D'Oh!

Auspex reminded me that gtk has this already, more-or-less, in the form
of

gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget (label, widget);

I will check with Padraig, but this may already set up the ATK relations
automagically; if not, it certainly could and should be made to do so.

-Bill