Re: very rough pre-gep tentative new modules list

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 10:39, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Punt as much as you want. GStreamer binaries will have the same issues.
>
>  <sarcasm> Oh, man, that will be so great to distribute gst-plugins and
> not be able to get the libraries to make it actually work </sarcasm>

Presumably we could trim down gst-plugins such that we are
redistributing just ogg and still have a useful tool; I'm not sure we
can do the same with totem. Obviously, anything I've said about punting
applies to gstreamer as well if that is not feasible- I certainly don't
want to single out xine in that way.

Luis