Re: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)

Hello,

> Some other suggestions mailed to me:
>
>   ee
>   e-conf
>   dongnome [ dubious historical value... ;) ]
>   gnome-games-deprecated

In general, I do not mind deleting the various temporary directories
like the `-old' that are on CVS, but other chunks of code I would like
to keep for historical value.

There is no reason to delete that code, the machine has only 15 gigs of
disk space, the Foundation should purchase a 40 or 80 gig hard drive.

There are some large files in `tinderbox' which are generated data
files, in any case, I find the source code (good or bad) more valuable
than the tinderbox old reports.  Maybe we could move the tinderbox data
to a different machine in the meantime?

But moving forward, we should look into more space for the cvs
repository.

Miguel.