Re: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> This has to happen *NOW*, because canvas is running out of space. I'm still
> working on /home and a few other sillies throughout the system, but it would
> help if we cleaned out the cruft in CVS.

Many thanks to Steve Fox for cleaning out the ~600M table that the
application list was generating! There's nothing like a MySQL donation to
the entropy pool to warm the heart. :-)

- Jeff

--
    "It's like having someone say to you, 'You should get back together
     with your first wife. You guys were good together'. It's not that