Re: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)

<quote who="Kjartan Maraas">

> > > Put your bitbucket where your mouth is... DONATE NOW!
> >
> > Donation suggestions:
>
> /me throws some dubious modules at the list:

Cool, ta!

I should mention that stuff found on http://cvs.gnome.org/ might be
inaccurate, because the checked out copy on canvas has not been purged, so
there's a lot of crap there that isn't in CVS proper.

Will work on that one, just don't want to hammer canvas too hard at this
stage.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--