Re: Autocompletion

El dom, 06-10-2002 a las 19:03, Anders Carlsson escribió:
> On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 18:49, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Yep. We need to be sure EggFilesystem has a rich enough API to let us
> > support all the gnome-vfs stuff, do autocompletion, etc.
> >
> James Wilcox wrote a subclass of EggFileSystem that works with
> gnome-vfs.

What I'm worried is that EggFileSystem api seems to assume that file
operations are synchronous. I think that it should have async operations
like GnomeVFS. Someting like:

void egg_file_system_item_get_children_async (EggFileSystemItem  *item,
 					      EggFileSystemGetChildrenCallback cb);

Otherwise, one of the main advantages of GnomeVFS is lost.

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ric users sourceforge net