- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Ricardo FernŠndez Pascual <ric users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Autocompletion
- Date: 06 Oct 2002 12:49:21 -0400
Ricardo Fern√°ndez Pascual <ric users sourceforge net> writes:
> This class is only a sample autocompletion source. It would be very easy
> to make the EggFileSystem class implement EggAutocompletionSource.
> Personally, I would implement a subclass of EggFilesystem using GnomeVFS
> instead of unix calls and use that. One thing that I don't like about
> the EggFileSystem class is that it does not seem to allow asynchronous
> use, which is very useful in this case.
Yep. We need to be sure EggFilesystem has a rich enough API to let us
support all the gnome-vfs stuff, do autocompletion, etc.
] [Thread Prev