Re: Welcome to the 2.2 Feature Freeze!

<quote who="Jeff Waugh"/>

> >   control-center
> >   eog
> >   gedit [ Already released, but needs another one due to gnomeprint changes.
> >     Paolo has already been in touch about it, bless him :-) ]
>
> I forgot gnome-panel, -session and -desktop. :-)

Thanks to Paolo, Jens and Jody for doing the c-c, eog and gedit releases.

We're still waiting on -panel, -session and -desktop, and unfortunately,
-applets has gone completely under the radar... Kevin V. has been very busy
recently.

If anyone would like to step up and help with these releases, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Lord, thy one-liners are as good as thy tricks. Thou art indeed an
         all-round family entertainer." - Rowan Atkinson, Nazareth