Welcome to the 2.2 Feature Freeze!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the 2.2 Feature Freeze!

The next month will be devoted to bugfixing and the UI review, which is now
a significant element of our Desktop release schedule. Glynn foster, along
with the usability team, will be coordinating that on #ui-review. More news
about this process (and perhaps even a timetable) from Glynn soon.

We're still mainly waiting on releases of:

  control-center
  eog
  gedit [ Already released, but needs another one due to gnomeprint changes.
    Paolo has already been in touch about it, bless him :-) ]

Other timely releases will be considered for 2.1.2, but we will have to cut
off for testing and final release (which looks Monday now, by the way).

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish