Meals & Re: Traveling to Sevilla, the easy way.

	Hi,

	just two announcements:

	* we're preparing a short guide where we describe the easy way from
Madrid's airport to the train station so that anybody has to fear
getting lost :-)

	 * Begoņa emailed saying that the ones that register after March 17th
will not be included in the meals at GUADEC!

        so, please, register ASAP!

        http://www.guadec.org/submit/register.php

                cheers, Gregorio