Re: Build sheriff proposal ...

On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 22:19, Chris Chabot wrote:
> jacob berkman wrote:
> > i am pretty sure that in most cases the gnome packaging project is
> > actually maintains the .spec files, so people should get in touch with
> > them.
>
> Actualy my impression so far is that the 'gnome packaging project' is
> mostly carried by one man, ie Gregory Leblanc. However he seems prety
> swaped with other gnome2 work, so that might not be the best way towards
> a permanent solution.

hmm, it might be a good idea to publicize it more. I've got a TODO item
added to the todo database (http://www.gnome.org/todo) to make RPMs for
gnome-db and once in a while, I get mails from people wanting to help
(in fact, I forwarded to you one of these mails).

So, this proves that if people know about it, they are able to help :-)

cheers