Re: [G2R] Glade problem and the control-center
- From: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>, gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome2 release team <gnome2-release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [G2R] Glade problem and the control-center
- Date: 24 Jun 2002 07:12:58 -0400
On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 04:21, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jonathan Blandford">
> > I'd like to go through the control-center and update all the padding.
> > This will probably slightly invalidate all the screenshots for the docs,
> > but it won't make a functional difference.
> I think this can be done under the auspices of the UI Review project for
> inclusion in 2.0.1. All of their bugs and patches are in bugzilla, you might
> want to add yours. :-)
Question though: why aren't you fixing glade instead?
Luis [possibly a very dumb question, I know]
] [Thread Prev