Re: [G2R] Glade problem and the control-center

<quote who="Jonathan Blandford">

> I'd like to go through the control-center and update all the padding.
> This will probably slightly invalidate all the screenshots for the docs,
> but it won't make a functional difference.

I think this can be done under the auspices of the UI Review project for
inclusion in 2.0.1. All of their bugs and patches are in bugzilla, you might
want to add yours. :-)

- Jeff

--
   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.